20 Questions December - Meet Trish
Every month we are asking a friendly Georgian Bay / Beaver Valley / Grey Highlands / Chatsworth face 20 questions about their life in the area.
Occupation: Sea & Ski Realty
Bio: Trish Gawlik was raised locally on a small hobby farm. She enjoys spending her spare time in Northern Ontario with friends, riding through the Beaver Valley on motorcycles, along with exploring the hiking trails within the Blue Mountain region with her dogs. She achieved a business administration degree at Georgian College where she built on her administrative skills and went on to become a new home sales representative in the Barrie area.
1) Where in the area do I call home? Collingwood
2) Cottager or Resident? Resident
3) I cannot go a day without: Coffee
4) Favourite spot to adventure in the area is: Nothern Ontario (Muskoka)
5) Go to stop for ice cream is: Grandma's Beach Treats in Wasaga
6) Favourite area festival or fair: Summer Times Blues
7) Best coffee in the area is at:Tims
8) My favourite store/shop in the area is: Beaver Valley Cidery
9) Between hiking, canoeing, swimming, and cycling I would rather: Go Motocycling
10) My favourite ski run in the area is: Located in Blue Mountain
11) Favourite place to grab food is: At the bicycle cafe
12) Favourite Season is: Summer... It's pretty self explanatory.
13) My favourite spot to get a fresh apple pie is: Grandma Lambe's
14) Between a Ski Chalet and Summer cottage I would rather have: Summer Cottage
15) My favourite restaurant in the area is:Copper Blues at the Village of Blue Mountain.
16) My ideal summer day in the area would be: Riding with Friends
17) Visitors must see:The Beaver Valley
18) My favourite waterfall in the area is: Eugenia Falls
19) My ideal night in the area is: Walking around the village listening to the live entertainment with friends.
20) I love the area because: There is truly something for everyone here!